Business Data Analyst
NEW YORK, NY
Guardian Debt Relief is looking for an experienced Business Analyst that will help to prepare actionable reports for business analysis. Our ideal candidate will be able to multitask projects efficiently while consistently delivering positive results. A steady knowledge of Guardian Debt Relief’s functions will be highly important to the analyst.
The overall goal of the Business Analyst will be to translate marketing and client data into actionable reports that will help to improve the efficiency of all marketing and sales efforts. You will need to clearly communicate your findings with the Director of Marketing and Sales Managers to collaboratively decide upon future sales and marketing initiatives
- Proactively perform qualitative and quantitative research of marketing campaigns and existing client data to to interpret and report results that will inform marketing and sales efficiency.
- Create visuals using analyzed data from data tools (i.e. Excel, Adwords, and other available tools)
- Must be familiar with analytic and marketing platforms including Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills to clearly explain analytical findings to senior executives and stakeholders.
- Must have very strong critical thinking skills and be able to extract small data patterns from bulk data sets
- Self-motivated, but have the ability to work closely with marketing and sales department to build business strategies based on your data research findings.
- Ability to treat information in a confidential, private manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, math, economics, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years experience in financial services sector
- Expert Excel Skills (Distribution Charts, Pareto, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Data Integration, vLookups, etc.)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills a must
- Strong understanding of statistics
- Proven track record of success in research projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Takes pride in providing high levels of service and delivering a consistent level of performance
This position is a paid, full-time.
This is not a remote position. Local candidates ONLY.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Business Data Analyst"