Customer Service Representative
NEW YORK, NY
Guardian Debt Relief is looking for a highly motivated individual to become our Customer Service Representative. This well-qualified candidate will work under the supervision of a Senior Debt Analyst. Ideally, you must be a self-starter and have a passion about business development. This position will focus on the financial industry and is best suited for a person who can communicate effectively with a healthy customer base.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be tasked with helping our clients with whatever query they have. It is imperative that our Customer Service Representatives know Guardian Debt Relief as a company as well as a service. Building relationships with our valued clients will be your top priority.
- Knowing Guardian Debt Relief extensively (company and service)
- You must be able to sufficiently explain Guardian Debt Relief’s offerings to clients
- You will be charged with solving client based issues
- You will be working directly and indirectly with a Senior Debt Analyst to improve client relations
- You must hold a minimum of a high school diploma
- Previous work experience in a similar capacity will also be considered
- You must be organized
- You must be confident
- You must be punctual and work well under deadlines
- You must work well in a team based environment
- You must be cordial and friendly
- Basic knowledge of computers (data entry, Office Suite)
- Spanish speakers (bilingual) given preference
- Must be able to work full time
- Must be able to work two evening shifts per week
This position is a paid, full-time.
This is not a remote position. Local candidates ONLY.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Applicant for Customer Service"