New York, NY
Guardian Debt Relief is one of the fastest growing debt settlement companies in the US.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work under the supervision of a Senior Debt Analyst. This person must be a self-starter and passionate about business development. This position will focus on the financial industry and will serve a person who can communicate effectively with a high customer base.
- Answering incoming calls from clients with questions relating to enrollment in a debt settlement program
- Listening and responding to client voice mails
- Reading and responding to client emails and/or faxes
- Managing customer accounts• Interacting with internal departments and external creditors on behalf on the company and client
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to interact in a professional and appropriate manner with clients
- Strong background in finance and personal finances• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
- Some experience in customer service on the phone is preferred but training will be provided, if necessary.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a high pace and high volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.• Minimum High School Diploma
This is a paid internship with the possibility of full employment after the initial 3 months of the internship.
This is not a remote position. Local candidates ONLY.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship Application"