NEW YORK, NY
The Operations Manager’s primary focus will be to plan, develop, and implement end-to-end operations based on evolving business strategies and goals.
You will be responsible for supervising sales, customer services, and marketing departments to ensure high client satisfaction across all channels while spearheading the development of strategies to increase operational efficiency and quality. The ideal candidate must have experience working in the financial services sector with a strong record of critical thinking, data and metrics analysis, operational strategy planning, and organizational management.
- Actively oversee the day-to-day operations of sales and customer service departments to ensure operational efficiency
- Clearly communicate all business initiatives with senior executives and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify areas in which Guardian Debt Relief can improve operations
- Analyze key metrics and build strategic proposals to meet strategic business goals
- Mentor, train, and motivate managers and their teams
- Maintain accountability for sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Research and implement new directives for business growth
- Monitor revenue margins and implement strategies to ensure optimal KPIs.
- Prepare monthly reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Strategy, or other related field
- 3-5 years as an Operations Manager in financial services
- Strong experience in executive or upper management role
- Entrepreneurial and business-oriented
- Proven decision making experience based on analytical developments
- Strong experience in a fast paced environment
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
This position is a paid, full-time.
This is not a remote position. Local candidates ONLY.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Applicant for Operations Manager"