NEW YORK, NY
Guardian Debt Relief is looking for a Customer Retention Manager to take point in our customer satisfaction efforts. The ideal Retention Manager will be able to implement new processes into a given department with the sole result being to maintain the existing customer base. The Retention Manager will also manage day-to-day interaction with subordinate staff. Timeliness, organization and team management skills are key to a successful Retention Manager.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Retention Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all new and existing clients are fully engaged and satisfied with their debt relief program. At Guardian Debt Relief, customer satisfaction means everything to us. This candidate must be able to build strong relationships with our clients and successfully balance the needs of the individual with the organizational needs to meet business initiatives.
- Work alongside existing management to positively impact customer retention efforts
- Identify key retention metrics and use them to create retention goals
- Research and implement new methods to retain customers
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction across all channels
- Monitor subordinate behavior to mitigate client issues
- Provide feedback to staff on performance through one-on-one and group sessions
- Responsible for promoting the mission, value and goals of Guardian Debt Relief
- Resolve team specific issues as they arise
- Create weekly/monthly reports detailing retention efforts
- Bachelor’s degree communication studies or related field preferred
- 2 - 5 years prior experience in a customer retention role
- A proven track record of managing clients, client retention, and growth
- Able to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Proactive and seeks opportunity to learn and improve existing processes
- A high energy level with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organization and research skills
- Attention to detail
This position is a paid, full-time.
This is not a remote position. Local candidates ONLY.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line"Applicant for Retention Manager"